As the year draws to a close and the nights get darker and colder, man is the warmest place to hide!
We are teaming up with the awesome Bottleneck Gallery, The Roxy Cinema, and Universal Studios to host a 35mm screening of the science fiction horror classic The Thing, along with a brand new poster by Matthew Peak!
Here are the details for the event and the poster release:
- Tickets are now available through purchase through the Roxy Hotel website, and cost $12 per ticket.
- The screening will be held at 7PM on Friday, December 21st, at The Roxy Hotel Theatre, located at 2 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY.
- Matthew Peak’s print will also be sold at the theatre from 6PM - 7PM the day of the screening. You DO NOT need to have a screening ticket in order to buy the print, and they will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All remaining prints will go on sale at a later date via both the Bottleneck Gallery and Vice Press websites.
- Matthew’s screen print will be revealed at the event. There will be two glow in the dark versions (Regular edition of 225 for $65/ Variant edition of 125 for $75)
If you have any questions about the event, please feel free to reach out to us directly via email.